Always Look on the Bright Side of Life Charitable Trust is a registered charity, no.1150016.
- To relieve the needs of children (under 18 year olds) by reason of finance, illness, or other disadvantage, by the provision of grants to improve their conditions of life.
- The Charity is particularly interested in applications for grants that will provide children with enjoyment, not just the basic essentials of daily life, though these may also be funded where deemed appropriate.
Please read our Grant Making Policy before applying! Some key points:
- We do NOT fund furniture, carpets, white goods, school/university fees, computer equipment or debts and debt management.
- We ONLY fund grants for children.
- We do not provide funds to individuals directly so please apply through a professional organisation, such as a school, C.A.B., or Local Authority.
- All applications must be submitted with supporting evidence.
You can also contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org